Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
08-04-2021 09:07 PM
The last 3 deliveries have been filled with live ants in the boxes! The first time, I chalked it up to maybe ants got in our mailbox and into the box. However, it has happened the following 2 times as well. It is absolutely disgusting. Once the cardboard box is opened ants are crawling everywhere. There was even larva. Most of the ants are in the box, but there have been some in the actual cartridge wrapping as well.
2 REPLIES 2
08-05-2021 09:29 AM
Welcome to the HP Community.
Request for Review
- I have submitted a request that our Community moderators review your question / concern.
- Our Community is not an HP business group.
- We are not HP Technical Support, nor are we HP Sales, Service, or Warranty.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP Support.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
References / Resources
Things that are Instant Ink
If you have not opened the site for a while, know that the website has been updated..
Clear your browser cache for both hpconnected and instantink
Instant Ink Support Website
Not your home site? Click the Flag to change to your region.
Click on FAQ
- Read Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
- Change or cancel anytime link is located in the “tiny print” area at the bottom of the website (USA)
Need Help? Contact Support - Options
- Enrolled in Instant Ink? >> Check for Support contact options in your Instant Ink Account.
- Contact >> HP Instant Ink Support NOTES: Select Your Region // Hours are as listed at the site.
- The Terms of Service contract provides contact information, usually in the very first section.
READ the all-important Terms of Service Contract > Scroll to the bottom of the Instant Ink website – in the “tiny print” area (bottom of the main web page), look for and click on the link for instantink.hpconnected.com/terms
Examples of the Terms of Service Contract for various regions
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not an HP business group.
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Question / Concern Answered, Click "Accept as Solution"
08-06-2021 01:13 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
This situation will need some additional support from our internal teams in HP. For that to happen, we will give you additional instructions/information via Private Message.
Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".