Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-15-2022 01:36 PM - last edited on 11-16-2022 07:03 AM by Ric_ob
- HP says that, if I upgrade my Instant Ink plan, the upgrade takes effect immediately. My question then is:
Am I charged the full upgraded fee for the month, or only a fee prorated for the remaining days in that month
HP doesn't say anything about what happens to already accumulated rollover pages if I downgrade my plan. For example, if I am on a 300-page plan and already have 600 rollover pages in my account, how many, if any, of those transfer when I downgrade to a 100-page plan?
11-21-2022 07:21 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your Instant Ink Rollover pages. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
About rollover pages
- Rollover pages allow unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance.
- The rollover maximum balance depends on your plan pages.
- If you downgrade your plan, you get a new rollover maximum. You lose any rollover pages in excess of what your new plan allows.
- Paper Add-on service: Rollover pages are tracked separately and may be different from your ink or toner plan.
- To see how many rollover pages you have available:
- Sign into your account:
- Home / Home Office: Sign into your Instant Ink account
- Business: Sign into your Instant Ink for Business account
- Click HP Instant Ink > Overview.
- Look for rollover pages in the Status area.
Please refer to this document: HP Instant Ink - Manage your account
If you need more information on this I have sent out a private message to assist you with the next course of action.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
11-21-2022 11:16 AM
Your reply completely and clearly answered my question about rollover pages. However, it does not appear as if you answered my first question at all. Let me rephrase it.
Suppose I am currently subscribed to a 100 page/month plan at $ 5.99 per month, and, halfway through the month, I decide to upgrade to a 300 page/month plan at $ 11.99/month.
(1) Will I be charged the full month difference of $ 6.00 for the rest of the month and receive 200 additional pages in that month, or
(2) Will I be charged only have, i.e. $ 3.00 for the additional half/month and receive only half, i.e. 100 additional pages, or