Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Envy 4500

Hi all,

I signed up to the Instant Ink service at the end of November last year, but due to COVID, I had to miss the delivery date of my free trial cartridges as I left the city it was delivered to. However, it is now noted as "Returned to Sender" by the Royal Mail, so I cannot access these cartridges anymore, and as a result, cannot use the Instant Ink function at all! Does anyone know how I would be able to receive a replacement cartridge delivery, as I hoped to have use of my printer by the start of this year?

Many Thanks,

Summer287

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

The document here has information on contacting HP to get replacement Instant Ink cartridges.  Log into the HP Instant Ink site, the phone number (or chat option for some countries) will be listed in the lower right of the opening screen.

Instant ink UK.png

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

The document here has information on contacting HP to get replacement Instant Ink cartridges.  Log into the HP Instant Ink site, the phone number (or chat option for some countries) will be listed in the lower right of the opening screen.

Instant ink UK.png

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

HP Recommended

I also missed my delivery today, and it was sent back (after just 1 delivery attempt). I'm hoping HP will send another one when they receive the unused cartridge. If not, I'm going to have to go through a maze of urls and clicks just to get a hold of someone that can help me.

HP Recommended

@Summer287 and @BDK81, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks all!

I was able to find the telephone number for Instant Ink, and once I was able to talk to customer service, they sorted it all out in less than 5 mins!

Thanks again and best wishes,

Summer287

HP Recommended

@BKD1 

I was hoping the same, but I think it takes quite a while to actually get back to them! If you need the ink urgently, calling up the Instant Ink number, which I think you can find via the internet or using the accepted solution on here, has worked and now my ink is on its way!

I hope you're able to get it sorted ASAP,

Summer287

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.