09-29-2019 03:04 PM
Ink System Failure, replace cartridges which I did and clean print head. Not sure how to do this? Is there a way to get past this error
10-02-2019 03:13 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Try a printer reset -
1) Take out the cartridges.
2) Unplug the power cord from the printer & wall.
3) Wait for 30 seconds.
4) Plug the power cord back into the printer and wall, ensure the printer is plugged into the wall & not to a surge protector.
5) Insert the cartridges back into the printer.
To clean the printhead from the control panel, try these steps -
1) Load Letter, A4, or Legal unused plain white paper into the main input tray. For more information, see Load standard-size media.
2) Touch (right arrow), and then touch Setup.
3) Touch Tools, and then touch Clean Printhead.
If the issue still persists, try cleaning the ink cartridges. Refer to step#2 from this document for instructions.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee