08-02-2019 02:42 AM
Hi all, I am experiencing some issue with my ink, lately I run out of it and would like to have some more, I noticed that need to enroll for HP indtant ink, but it says that my promo code is already in use. How can I fox this? How can I order some ink? With the promo code and choose the plan Free ink after a while do I meed to pay?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-04-2019 08:45 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Try these steps to remove and re-enable the web-services for a new claim code -
Step 1 Remove the Web-Services -
1. From the printer control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button together to print the network configuration page.
2. Find out the IP address or hostname of the printer from the network configuration page.
3. In a supported web browser on your computer, type the IP address or hostname assigned to the printer.
For example, if the IP address is 192.168.0.12, type the following address into a Web browser: http://192.168.0.12.
4. Click the Web Services tab, and then click Remove Web Services in the Web Services Settings section.
5. Click Remove Web Services.
6. Click Yes to remove Web Services from your printer.
Step 2 Reboot the devices -
1. Turn off the Router, Printer, and the computer/ mobile devices.
2. Wait for 60 seconds.
3. Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
4. Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
5. Turn on the computer/ mobile devices.
Step 3 Enable the Web-Services -
Follow the same steps as in the step#1 to access the EWS or printer's page -
1. Click the Web Services tab.
3. If prompted, choose to allow the printer to check for and install printer updates
4. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
To know more, please refer to step#1 "Printers without a touchscreen or text-based display" from this document.
Once you have the new claim code, refer to this document for steps to enroll the printer in Instant Ink - HP Printers - Enrolling in HP Instant Ink
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee