Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

I canceled my account middle of October and want to reinstate it, but the system does not appear to want to help me, perhaps you can

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Dolly91, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand that you are trying to re-enroll your printer into the Instant Ink program. I would like to help. 

For the most part, you do have to treat the printer as a "New" printer. You can log into your Instant Ink account and select "Enroll Another Printer". You can then pick a plan. On the next screen/step, you will have an option to either add a new printer via the printers claim code, or select the printer that is already on your HP Connected/Instant Ink account. 

You then have to just verify the shipping and billing information. Refer to this document to know how to enroll in Instant Ink.

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.