Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonathanNolan
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New Colour Print Cartridge wont work - wants me to register with HP Instant Ink but I already am.

HP Envy Photo 7134.

Replaced a colour cartridge for the first time yesterday. All ok until this morning when halfway through printing a message displays saying that I need to register with HP Instant Ink for it to be compatible.

However, I signed up with Instant Ink when I first got the printer a few weeks ago, It's a cartridge that was posted to me as part of that service.

I don't want to sign up twice and pay twice once my free trial expires.

What can I do?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
7,465 7,469 681 796
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

New Colour Print Cartridge wont work - wants me to register with HP Instant Ink but I already am.

Hi @JonathanNolan

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Have you checked you HP Instant Ink account page? Your Instant Ink account page will have notifications if there are any issues with the account or recent cartridge shipment, it will even provide solutions on how to fix the issue. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here.

If the suggested information can't be found, please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation