Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer Series
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello My Fellow Supporters

Sooo. Im New "Instant Ink" Subscriber. (About 2 Days Ago). And so far everything is GREAT ... So I log onto my "HP.I.I" Site to review my shipping order statues,  register my printer ( HP OfficeJet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer Series) and what-have-yous .... ect ect.... Everything went good until this morning when I checked again, and In My Shipping Statues, Its saying that I was only receiving my "Black" Ink cartridges.from that "Colored" Ink Cartridge Slot.  and Delaying My 1st Ink Shipment .  So I Have A Few Statements and Questions:

1.) NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT...... I just currently, so Simply  DO NOT have a "Colored" Cartridge Installed. And the Only way (So Far) it seems that I can resolve this issue is to add one. 

(I believe that is the EXACT reason why I Became a "INSTANT INK" subscriber... To Get affordable INK to Install There)

2.) My printer Clearly Says Its Working On the "Single Cartridge" mode....(Not Sure If They See That Tho)

3.) How do I get my shipment approved and delivered without having to go buy a "New" Colored Cartridge from the store??

(Could have done that already w/o becoming a subscriber)

4.) AND LAST but not least..... After Becoming A Subscriber, How Many Days (Realistically) will I be receiving my shipment???

I Hope SomeOne Can Help... (I Cant Be The ONLY one with This Issue. And Yes, I Know... I Wrote A WHole Book For A Stupid ERROR Code... lol ... so what... You read it..... LOL.... )

(I appreciate you reading it tho)

Please and Thank You in ADVANCE!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@LadyLove0103 

Hello,

In order to palliate this incident, please access the Where are My Ink Cartridges? section.

If this does not solve the issue, I recommend that you contact HP Instant Ink support.

Do not hesitate to contact us in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accept As Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.