Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Hp envy 5010

Hi I signed up for instant ink when I bought my printer for homeschooling the kids. My account says my welcome kit (1 X black cartridge and 1 x colour cartridge) was shipped 30th March. I've received nothing yet and have run out if ink. 

Is this normal? 

No tracking info available. Website says instant ink deliveries not affected by Covid-19. 

Anyone else had this issue? 

Thanks! 

16 REPLIES 16
HP Recommended

Hi, I have the same issue here! Running out of inkt and delivery is still not there, waiting from 2-4 on delivery.

@hp support, please let us know if we need to go to the shop for new cartriges or by when delivery can be expected. Thank you

HP Recommended

It's strange. I was wondering if I missed something I was supposed to do but I don't think so. 

Do hp support read these pages? Can't find any contact details to call/email someone. 

HP Recommended

@Gbh77 & @RobTroost We got you covered, we'll help you with the new cartridge, don't you worry! it will get there, however, there could be delay due to the covid-19 pandemic affected areas,

That said, here are a few things you may want to know about your HP Instant Ink account page before we get into the details of resolving your concern: Click here for FAQs.

• Your HP Instant Ink account page contains the data on past deliveries and estimated shipments.  
  • It also helps you understand what state your cartridges are in based on HP's data,  
  • Any issues will be shown with its solution using a step by step approach, to make it easier for you!

Please check your account page to see the latest cartridge information by signing into your account at "instantink.com".    

If the suggested information can't be found, You may respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly

Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it as I've sent out a list of questions and I could provide a better solution once I have the answers: Click here for more details on how to access the private messages on HP Forums

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

We eagerly await your response,

Help us, help you.

And Take care.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello i am in the same position. I received an email this morning implying that i wont receive cartridges anytime soon due to Covid19 and have been given another 3 months free. Thanks for that but I'm homeschooling and desperately need to print so can I buy normal genuine HP cartidges and use those until i receive my instant ink? Please help.

HP Recommended

Hello 

I  have the same problem : I suscribed on 30th march, but no delivery after.

I called HP support on monday , because my black cartridge is empty. The support agent said me that he send a new pack because the first returns to HP (due to covid 19). He said me too that my cartridges will arrive at home at the end of this week.

But today, no numbers of delivery in my account. 

And I can't print anymore.

Can you help me ?

HP Recommended

I got through on the phone yesterday and they basically said all shipments are delayed because of covid 19. Fair enough. Not a lot you can do about that. 

I wonder can we just buy ink locally instead. Does this affect your instant ink account? 

HP Recommended

This is what I'm wondering too as I'm I'm homeschooling so need to print 🙂

HP Recommended

@Gbh77 I'm glad you did that, to answer your question, yes, you can get a cartridge locally, however, that will not be counted under the Instant Ink Program.

@ClaireMcG28 @Palougo as mentioned, the delay is due to Covid-19 pandemic, 

I hope that helps!

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It arrived yesterday thanks! 

However, anew problem now... 

I've put the black ink in, printed a few pages and now won't print saying I need to register for instant ink to use it??! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.