Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hallo, Ik heb een HP Envy 5032 printer met een abonnement bij HP instant ink. Ik heb vandaag de printer terug moeten zetten naar fabriekinstellingen.

Nu geeft de HP smart app aan : niet compatible instant-Ink-cartridges. In mijn account bij Instant-Ink staat de melding: niet klaar om te printen en de melding niet met internet verbonden. Dit terwijl hij wel met internet is verbonden.

De printer geeft aan: cartridges zijn te gebruiken als de printer is ingeschreven bij HP instant-Ink.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have found the problem. I forgot too install  webservices on the printer.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @plopke ! 

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community.

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
MayS. 

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Hi, I have an HP Envy 5032 printer with a subscription to HP instant ink.
I had to reset the printer to factory settings today. Now the HP smart app says: Incompatible Instant Ink cartridges.
My account at Instant-Ink shows the message: not ready to print and the message not connected to the internet.
This while it is connected to the internet. The printer indicates: cartridges can be used if the printer is registered with HP instant-ink

Someone a soluation or need i contact Instant-Ink?

HP Recommended

I have found the problem. I forgot too install  webservices on the printer.

HP Recommended
Hello can you tell me how you did it because i have the same problem with mine please?

HP Recommended

On the printer you need too install webservices. Then the computer the printer makes connection too instant ink.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.