Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
hp deskjet 2630 all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello everybody.

I am having a problem with my printer.

I have got a HP DESKJET 2630 ALL IN ONE that used to work perfectly connected with my laptop, tablet and mobile phone. I used to be able to print, copy and scan with no problem at all.

Since i changed my router due to speed problem with my internet supplier, i was not able to connet the printer with the new wi-fi. I manage to connect it with the laptop via USB and after using WIFI DIRECT i connect it with the tablet and mobile phone as well.

But i am not been able to print, and the message i have fron the printer is

" THE PRINTER IS NOT CONNECTED TO HP INSTANT INK ANYMORE. THIS PRINTER CAN NOT PRINT WITH HP INSTANT INK CARTRIDGES UNTIL THIS CONNECTION HAS BEEN RE-ESTABLISHED.

Can someone help me solve this matter?

I have try for several times press and hold the wireless button for 3 seconds and after did the same with the wps button of my router but could not connect them. Any ideia how to fix this please?

Thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Felisberto,

A warm welcome to HP Community!

I believe we can use HP Easy start application and auto wireless connect feature to connect the printer to your home wireless network. Let's try these steps:

1.) On the printer control panel, press and hold the Wireless button https://support.hp.com/doc-images/162/c02131772.gif and the Cancel button https://support.hp.com/doc-images/824/c01623874.gif at the same time for 5 seconds. (This steps will restore default wireless settings on the printer and enable Auto Wireless connect. Immediately continue to the next step to install the software. You have approximately 120 minutes to complete the software setup using the HP auto wireless connect feature.) 

2.) Download and run HP Easy start from here.

3.) Follow the onscreen instructions to connect the printer to your home wireless network.

Let me know how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @Felisberto,

A warm welcome to HP Community!

I believe we can use HP Easy start application and auto wireless connect feature to connect the printer to your home wireless network. Let's try these steps:

1.) On the printer control panel, press and hold the Wireless button https://support.hp.com/doc-images/162/c02131772.gif and the Cancel button https://support.hp.com/doc-images/824/c01623874.gif at the same time for 5 seconds. (This steps will restore default wireless settings on the printer and enable Auto Wireless connect. Immediately continue to the next step to install the software. You have approximately 120 minutes to complete the software setup using the HP auto wireless connect feature.) 

2.) Download and run HP Easy start from here.

3.) Follow the onscreen instructions to connect the printer to your home wireless network.

Let me know how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I would like to say thank you very much for helping me sove this situation.

You have been very helpful.

God Bless.

HP Recommended

@Felisberto

You are welcome!

Glad to hear that the issue is resolved. If you need any help, feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I can't do this step (below) because my printer has a touch screen. There is a wireless button but no cancel button.

I have a setup menu that shows Network, then I chose View Network settings > print network configuration page. That shows my wireless network on it. If I choose the other option, View Network settings > display network summary I get an error message: No connection found. I have done all the troubleshooting steps they recommend there.

I think I need to reset the network but I can't get to the place to do that.

Let's try these steps:

1.) On the printer control panel, press and hold the Wireless button 

and the Cancel button at the same time for 5 seconds. (This steps will restore default wireless settings on the printer and enable Auto Wireless connect. Immediately continue to the next step to install the software. You have approximately 120 minutes to complete the software setup using the HP auto wireless connect feature.) 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.