Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My printer is supposed to include a 12 month trial of instant ink. However, I have no code to enter during enrollment to apply any 12 month trial. How am I supposed to set this up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I have resolved the issue. I contacted HP Instant Ink support at [content removed]. They stated when activated, my printer registered under the standard HP program instead of HP+, and they corrected to HP+ and updated the free 12 months of ink that's included with my specific printer. 

FYI, there is in fact 12 months included with my printer (HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e). 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@jeff_lennon wrote:

My printer is supposed to include a 12 month trial of instant ink. ...

@jeff_lennon 

I have NOT heard that. Where did you see that promotion ? Normally you can get 3 months or less.  Please use

Get Instant ink free trial

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

It was stated as such on the printer I bought from Best Buy.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-officejet-pro-8034e-wireless-all-in-one-inkjet-printer-with-12-month...

Screenshot_20230601_084934_Best Buy.jpg

However there was nothing during setup about instant ink or activating HP+ as was advertised.

HP Recommended

I have resolved the issue. I contacted HP Instant Ink support at [content removed]. They stated when activated, my printer registered under the standard HP program instead of HP+, and they corrected to HP+ and updated the free 12 months of ink that's included with my specific printer. 

FYI, there is in fact 12 months included with my printer (HP OfficeJet Pro 8034e). 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.