Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I’ve tried hp’s suggested way to cancel my instant ink service & my account doesn’t give me the options they suggest. My printer has been trashed & replaced and is no longer active on the account.  HP is still billing me for instant ink.  I’m looking for options since there doesn’t seem to b a human to be found at HP. I need my card removed from this HP account.  Help

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @GDM6,

I'd like to help!

I understand you would like to remove your card from your instant ink account.

Follow the steps to remove the credit card account-

1. Login to your instant ink account 
  2. Click the View Account button to go to your HP Instant Ink account. Make sure to bookmark your HP Instant Ink account page. The page contains many tools and features:
  3. Click Change Shipping Information or Change Billing Information in the My Account section and remove the card details.

Keep me posted. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Yes" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

Hello,

Even if you remove your credit card you will still be enrolled in Instant Ink & be billed.

You need to cancel  your Instant Ink subscription (see below)

Login to the Instant Ink account website and you can use the following:

My Account->Account Settings->Cancel my HP Instant Ink Subscription

once you have successfully cancelled your subscription, wait for the bill to go through (your last bill) and
send back unused ink cartridges as instructed by HP

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.