Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-24-2022 11:18 AM
When we bought a new printer, we were given some free months. We were told in January 2022 that we would have the roll over pages like with our previous printer. We never received one roll over page. Our time is up now. I have tried to find a number to call, have used the chat virtual support, and no answers. Is there a phone number or a live chat? THANKS! Grandmaof17
11-01-2022 09:48 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your Instant Ink Rollover pages. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
About rollover pages
- Rollover pages allow unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance.
- The rollover maximum balance depends on your plan pages.
- If you downgrade your plan, you get a new rollover maximum. You lose any rollover pages in excess of what your new plan allows.
- Paper Add-on service: Rollover pages are tracked separately and may be different from your ink or toner plan.
- To see how many rollover pages you have available:
- Sign into your account:
- Home / Home Office: Sign into your Instant Ink account
- Business: Sign into your Instant Ink for Business account
- Click HP Instant Ink > Overview.
- Look for rollover pages in the Status area.
Please refer to this document: HP Instant Ink - Manage your account
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee