12-08-2019 10:56 AM
My printer is working fine as far as printing,scanning, copying is concerned but when I go to my Instant Ink dashboard its showing "Offline". Also when trying to update the printer it shows my printer but will not let me "tick" the box to update! Very frustrating
12-10-2019 10:55 AM
@Rangelo_47, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet. You may try logging out and then re-log in to the Instant Ink account. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here.
If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
Reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Update the printer firmware
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
To assist you better, I need additional information.
I am sending you a private message with the information required.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee