Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

One or more cartridges appear to be missing or damaged(all four are having problem)

HP Recommended
HP Office Jet Pro 7740 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just got all four HP inks cartridges(952XL) from Amazon to replace the Setup inks, but it said One or more cartridges appear to be missing or damaged, I have tried the hardcore reset, so please give some other advice. Thank you.

I have tried to put back Setup inks, but it still showed all four inks have the problem. I am assuming that the printhead is short out or something else.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
2 1 1 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FIXED. I uninstalled the printhead and put every ink into the unplugged printhead then remove inks, put an empty printhead back to the printer, and install the inks normally, and it is fixed. I have no idea why it work..maybe the printhead had some problem when I first time installed the ink.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation