11-13-2019 07:57 PM
I can print a test sheet but not what I want to print, it will come out blank. I've printed 15 blank sheets of paper only to get an email from Instant Ink that I've exceeded my limit. That is very frustrating when there is no ink on the papers! I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck.....any suggestions? I see others have similar problems. Thank you.
11-16-2019 04:55 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the printing issue.
Download and install HP Print and Scan Doctor, it is a Windows tool to fix printer issues.
If the issue still persists, try re-installing the printer driver -
1. In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program".
2. Look for HP Printer software.
3. Right-click to uninstall.
4. In the search box, type and open “Devices and printers”.
5. In the Devices and Printers, look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose “Delete” or “Remove Device”.
6. Open the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo.
7. Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”).
8. Click on the "Drivers" tab.
9. Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click “Remove” at the bottom.
10. Select Ok.
11. Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows.
12. Close Devices and Printers Once the software and drivers are removed.
13. Restart the computer.
14. Download and install the software and drivers from here for Windows 10 (64-bit).
15. Click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee