cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
markgbr
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Out of cartridges can i but one in a store before the one arrives from HP?

HP Recommended
HP ENVY 5546
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I am out of cartridges and urgently need to print things  -  a delivery is due next week but can I buy an HP Cartridge from a store?

1 REPLY 1
Valsimot
Level 12
Level 12
5,217 5,201 610 845
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Copy/paste from the lower link:

You can use HP compatible cartridges purchased from a store in your printer, instead of HP Instant Ink cartridges. But, unless you cancel your enrollment, you are still charged the monthly fee. If any of the ink cartridges installed in your enrolled printer are HP Instant Ink cartridges, then the pages you print are counted as plan, rollover, or additional pages.

https://support.hp.com/my-en/document/c03760650#AbT4 

My profile on LinkedIn

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation