Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-17-2022 09:39 AM
HP9025 instant ink account expired while out of country. (mastercard issued a new number due to fraud alert) Could not update payment with new corporate card number but was successful in using a personal card. HP smart says printer in on line and available. Tried power cycling etc but still will not print and says I need to go to my account and fix a problem which I did. Now several hours later the same error. HP virtual assistant seems to be off line
10-18-2022 07:22 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an Instant Ink issue with your HP Printer. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
Let's try to refresh the Instant Ink server once and then check:
Restart the computer, printer, and router
- To resolve many connectivity issues, restart the computer, printer, and router.
- NOTE: The following steps temporarily disconnect network and Internet connections, and require restarting your computer. Complete any tasks or downloads in progress before you continue.
- Turn off the router by pressing the power button or disconnecting the power cord.
- Turn off the printer.
- Close all running programs on your computer, and then shut down the computer.
- Press the power button or reconnect the power cord to the router, and then wait for the Internet activity light to display a normal connected status.
- Turn on the printer.
- Turn on the computer.
- Try to turn on Web Services.
- If the issue persists, continue to the next step.
Let's disable web services and re-enable it
- Touch on the wifi icon ((i)) on the printer, and take down the IP address
- Open a web browser (ex Chrome or Mozilla) and type in the printer's IP
- Click on web services and remove web services and re-enable it
- If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
Update the printer firmware
- HP regularly releases printer updates. Updating the printer firmware might resolve the issue.
- Refer -- HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Please refer to this document: HP Instant Ink - Manage your account
If the issue persists, then please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
I hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee