Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
06-02-2022 12:42 PM - last edited on 06-02-2022 01:01 PM by MayS
I am trying to update my payment info on HP instant Ink. The screen shows on the right side: Printers, Printing Plans, Billing and Shipping. I click "change" above Billing and I keep getting redirected to my account profile info: Name, Email and phone number. It will not let me select "change" no matter how many different devices I log into, to see if that could be the issue. Please help, I need the printer ASAP and it will not allow me, without updating the payment info.
06-06-2022 06:34 AM
@Herculus, Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.
I understand you are not able to update the billing info on the Instant Ink account.
- Make sure you are using a valid/active card.
- Have you tried using an alternate card?
- Try a different web browser and check if that helps.
Sign into your HP Instant Ink account.
- Open Account or My Account from the left menu.
- Click Billing or Billing Information, and then click Change Payment Method. Make sure postal codes are in the correct format.
If you update your payment method after your account was suspended, we will automatically retry the charge. It can take up to 30 minutes to resume printing.
When you update your payment method, even if only the expiration date has changed, make sure you re-enter all information, including card number, CVV, and expiration date.
If you have trouble loading or submitting your billing information on the Instant Ink website, make sure you are using Google Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, or Microsoft Edge.
If the issue persists,
- I've sent you a private message with further instructions to resolve this issue.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Let me know how it goes.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click on the YES button to reply that the response was helpful and/or to say “Thank You”.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee