Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hi everybody,

while I was connecting my computer to the HP DeskJet 3735 printer, I accidentally selected the option HP Instant Ink. I didn't want to do it, and to get rid of it I completed the registration so that I could delete the account on HP Instant Ink. But I couldn't. The screen of mprinter continues to show me an envelope with a drop on it (symbol indicating HP) and no longer allows me to print my documents, although I am using cartridges bought in the store.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Fede31, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

This condition occurs when a Web Services print job is blocked or when HP Instant Ink service has been cancelled and a software message has not been acknowledged.

• If both the Web Services light and the HP Instant Ink envelope blink, and HP Instant Ink service has just been canceled, press the Information button  twice to resume printing.

To know how to cancel the Instant Ink enrollment, refer to this document. 

Check if the printer is connected to the Internet. 

Let me know how this goes.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi Kumar0307,

Thank you very much for your answer.

As you wrote, both the Web Service light and the HP Instant Ink envelope blink. But when I pressed the (i) bottom twice, the print has printed a paper and it says that "the print is connected" and that "in order to keep using the HP Instant Ink cartridges, I should complete the registration." Actually I'm not using HP Instant Ink cartridges, I don't have them and I don't want them at all.  During the connection of my print to my computer, I accidentally clicked the HP Instant Ink box and there was no way to uncheck it.

So I tried to complete the registration following the document you linked in order to cancel the Instant Ink enrollment, but when I sign in to my HP Instant Ink account, there is whether the Status area nor the drop-down menu.

I hope you can help me.

Sincerely

HP Recommended

@Fede31

In this case, kindly contact HP Instant Ink team at 02-38591493 or click here. HP Instant ink team will be able to assist you further.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.