Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HPEnvy 5535

I have not used my printer for several years & at the time I purchased it I opted for “Instant Ink” program. I recently reconnected the printer & was able to set up wirelessly & am using APP to try & print wirelessly but the printer only prints blank pages. The ink cartridges are full & did test on the printer & the cartridges are fine. I also restored the printer to back to factory. And It still printing blank pages. Help pls 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @Msaries

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. As the printer was not used for a long time, the ink could have dried up. Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:

Try making a standalone copy in black and color to check if that works. By this, we can conclude if this is a hardware or a driver issue.

Have you checked your HP Instant Ink account page? Your Instant Ink account page will have notifications if there are any issues with the account or recent cartridge shipment, it will even provide solutions on how to fix the issue. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here.

Use an automated tool to clean the printhead

1. On the printer control panel, touch the Settings icon ().

2. Touch Tools, and then touch Clean Printhead. The printer cleans the printhead, and then prints a test page.

3. Check the print quality of the test page.

• If the print quality is not good, touch Clean Again. The printer cleans the cartridges again, and then prints another test page.

4. NOTE

You might need to clean the printhead several times for optimal print quality.

Print a Print Quality Diagnostic report

1. Load plain white paper in the paper tray.

2. On the printer control panel, touch the Settings icon , and then touch Tools.

The Tools Menu displays.

3. Touch Print Quality Report.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.