08-31-2019 09:10 AM
Tried to register for Instant Ink and it tells me that the printers email address is already taken. It is most likely taken by me, so how do I sort it out?
09-03-2019 02:08 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try re-enabling the Web-Services as this will give us a new claim code. Try these steps -
To remove Web Services, complete the following steps:
1. From the printer control panel display, touch (HP ePrint), and then touch Settings.
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
Reboot the router and your printer.
To set up Web Services, complete the following steps:
1. Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet using either an Ethernet or wireless connection.
2. From the printer control panel, touch (print apps) or (HP ePrint).
4. In the Auto Update screen, touch Yes to allow the printer to automatically check for and install product updates.
5. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
For more information, please refer to - HP Printers - Enrolling in HP Instant Ink
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee