Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
10-10-2020 09:45 AM
Product: HP envy 5020 printer
Operating System: iOS
Internet went down, then printer wouldn’t print from phone. Finally tried factory reset but printer code or start of email code would not be accepted. I already have an account, so option I’m selecting on app is replace existing printer but not working at all. Please help before hubby takes sledge hammer to it.
3 REPLIES 3
10-13-2020 10:53 AM
I'd like to help!
To better assist you -
- Is the printer showing available o the app?
- What is the status of the wireless light on the printer, steady or blinking?
- Is your router dual-band enabled i.e., both 2.4GHz and 5GHz? If yes, make sure the dual-band has different SSIDs for 2.4G and 5G networks.
- Have you tried printing from a different application or device?
- Are you able to make a stand-alone copy?
Keep me posted.
And, Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".