Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer ink cartridge

HP Recommended
Deskjet 1510 all-in-one series
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

The printer ran out of ink. I purchased a black ink cartridge since I only had a color ink cartridge. I stuck it in the opposite way and wedged it in, and I couldn’t get it out. I brought it into a Fry’s electronics and the technician was able to remove it, but now that I’m at home using my printer the ink is not showing up on the paper. I stuck it in the opposite way and wedged it in, and I couldn’t get it out. I brought it into a Fry’s electronics and the technician was able to remove it, but now that I’m at home using my printer the ink is not showing up on the paper.The ink notification (Orange color) Is not on, which would lead me to believe that it’s in good condition. Yet it’s not printing anything onto the paper. I have both of them in, what I believe to be the proper way, and I’m not sure what the issue is. 
I have both of them in, what I believe to be the proper way, and I’m not sure what the issue is. If anyone has an idea, it would be greatly app If anyone has an idea, I would be greatly appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 3
37 37 3 7
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Aman-Da_22,

First, I would suggest checking this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jwW-HeyE7U to make sure that the cartridges are installed correctly. If they still do not print, then that would lead me to believe that the copper electrical contacts on the ink cartridge or the printer could be damaged due to the cartridge getting stuck inside of the printer. The electrical contacts are very sensitive and may not work properly if damaged. Another issue could be the printhead on the bottom of the cartridges. The printhead can also easily break. I would recommend contacting HP Support by phone, so that they can remotely connect to your printer to preform tests on it.  

Have a nice day!

Evan

Learn how to replace a cartridge in the HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One printer. Want to see what cartridges and supplies are available for your printer? Visit ht...
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation