Angel43
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Printer is not printing without instant ink

Hp OfficeJet Pro 6978

I have printer hp office jet pro 6978. My brother did the subscription of instant ink when we bought the printer. Today we opened our printer again in Pakistan. Now, our printer is not printing, and it is asking to go to the website of instant ink. I am not able to think that what to do because my brother forgot his email and password related to it. How can we cancel it

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,485 6,478 425 526
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Printer is not printing without instant ink

Hi @Angel43

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'm sorry to hear that. I'd be happy to assist you with the Instant ink issue on the printer.

Turn Off web services on the printer

Refer to this document to know how.

Use regular ink cartridges in the printer, and try printing. If you are trying to use Instant Ink cartridges, it may not work.

If the printer and the ink cartridges installed are from different regions, it may not work and a region reset has to be performed. Refer to this document for more info.

I am sending you a private message with additional information required.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation