Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

I bought an HP printer years ago and got the instant ink with it. I considered it a good deal. The printer has lasted a long time. In fact, the warranty lapsed and the printer hasn't been available for instant ink for some time now! Nonetheless, I keep getting charged for it with no notification. This isn't about the $3 per month. It's about getting cheated by a company that knows better.  What I really need is an email address where someone will eventually get around to reading it. There is no way to describe this problem to the automated system.  My printer is no longer under warranty. Why that matters, I have no idea. Here is the situation. I bought a printer many years ago.  I signed up for instant ink and over the years I have got some cartridges. I never canceled it because it was so cheap, I figured it was worth the 3 bucks a month. Apparently, at some point, my printer no longer was available for instant ink. I never was informed of this fact and the charges went on. I recently started a project where I may be printing a lot and thought I would check my status. I found that I am no longer on instant ink and have been getting charged for it anyway since my printer was no longer available on instant ink.  Try explaining that to the automated system. I need a real person. Is there such a thing at this excuse for a CS department. Any chance anyone can give me an email address of a person at HP that will actually read it? This is frustrating. I am tired of wasting time because HP is too busy making money to provide decent customer service.  I can't believe they kept charging me for a service that no longer existed.  Thanks[edit]

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi @EZ_Going_Guy

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I never got the follow up email you described. I sent u a screenshot with all my serial nos ans such with the orig post. 

Can I please just get an email address or phone number of a person who I can talk to so I can get this recurring  charge off of my credit card seeing that I am getting nothing for the $3 a month. Instant ink phone or email address please. That's all  I need.

Thank you

Ezgoinggguy99@gmail.com

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.