Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
I signed up to hp instant ink when installing my printer. I have since cancelled the plan but now my printer won't print. Help pretty please
@Lisaj1, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Did you replace the instant ink cartridges with regular HP ink cartridges? If yes, follow the steps below-
Try these steps to re-enable the web-services -
Step 1 Remove the Web-Services -
1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, touch ( HP ePrint ), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
Reboot the devices.
Step 2 Enable the Web-Services -
1. From the top of the screen, touch or swipe down the tab to open the Dashboard, and then touch ( Setup ).
2. Touch Web Services Setup .
4. On the screen that appears, touch OK to allow the printer to automatically check for product updates.
5. If the Printer Update Options screen is displayed, select one of the options.
6. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
If the issue persists, the only option left is to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.
The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may brick the device.
I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.
In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps!
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
TEJ1602 I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community
Ask the Virtual Agent