Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2632
Unknown

Helo

printing page in black seems not to be continuu and not eligible like I have seen above some of other people complaining.

Even if the toner shows half ful is not vissible the text at lal. THe test page is awfull. I have run the test print , the support tests run doktor HP , changed the toner( new one and the printer said that is empty !)

Is the lifetime one year? because I have the printer HP Deskjet 2632 only for 14 months and not used too much.

Help with some constructive advise which can be understood by a non-IT person qualified.

What to do more?

Cristhal

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@Cristhal

Thank you for joining the HP Community

Could you please help me with the operating system of the computer?

Did you try using a different ink cartridge?

Is the copy working fine?

If you are facing the same issue while making a copy follow the below document:

Click here: https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-deskjet-2600-all-in-one-printer-series/12319824/model/167792... for Color or Black Ink Not Printing.

Keep me posted, how it goes!

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Have a great day!

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

HP Recommended

Hi, no the copy is not fine either.  My Leptop has as system operation is Windows 10, 64-bits.

I've tried to replace the black toner using a compatible HP cartridge but the printer doesn't want to recognize it. As I read seems taht is blockage in the soft which needs to be desabled in order to use other compatible cartridges ut I can not find exactly where.  Then I put back the original HP toner. Printer shows half ink still there but when I print is nothing visible and I get only white paper with some lines interruptede where you can guess is the colour. Now it seams that even the tri-color cartridge doesn't work any more. The paper result is empty or very pale colour on it. And the printer still show that toners are at least half. It is said on HP side that the toners should last for 120 pages but me I've printed only 10 pages max. in one year! I run doctor HP , the HP support that you indicate without any result . Then also I did  the maintenánce for the printer: cleaning the hads etc. Nothing helped. I wonder even if a buy new HP toners will it work again? or I have to buy a new printer after 14 months? It is so frustrating! Also trying to make it work I have even unistall and install again the software for the HP but  I think I made a misstake because now I have the HP 2632 installed on my computer twice : one is with USB connection and one with Wifi. I think I have to delete one and I prefer to keep the USB. But I am exosted with all these changes  that I am afraid I start to make mistakes. I have home another type printer Br... connected to the computer for more then 10 years and still is working well with toners non-Br... but compatible and I never had these problems.

I don't know what to do anymore!?

HP Recommended

Hi! @Cristhal,

Thanks for the update.

As the issue persists while making a copy, It certainly sounds like a hardware issue with the printer.

Please contact HP support for service options.

Contact HP support using this link. Click Here

Take Care! 

Have a blessed day ahead!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi again...

Strange enough after changing both cartridges color and black with new HP brand ones printer was working fine....for one week! Coming back from holiday after one month printer complains that color cardrige is empty! I opened the door, closed, take it out put again back , run the doctor and scan program( which is a problem to make it run this program because it does not open!). Switching off and on the printer, disconnecting from internet ..everything I tried ..it works to print one page next one is complaining about cardrige empty! This I do not think is cartridge problem anymore but a soft problem or contact is not perfect. How to deal with this? Basically is a new printer how is possible to happend something like this?

Also there is a trouble with the doctor ans scan program because it doesn't run . Even if I deleate and re-install etc always is coming the message that there is another section running but... it doesn't !Thanks for any advise.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.