cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
MelissaEdouard
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Printing

HP Recommended

How do i see the documents in queue and cancel them ?? My printer keep ppinting stuff !!

3 REPLIES 3
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,580 22,567 1,357 1,374
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MelissaEdouard

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

To assist you better please provide me with the Printer Model or the Product Number

You can refer to this Link:hp.care/2bygf7l for help in locating the Product Number.

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
MelissaEdouard
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi thank you for the replay

Its HP Office Jet 3830

0 Kudos
KrazyToad
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
22,580 22,567 1,357 1,374
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MelissaEdouard

• 1. Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet.

• 2. In Windows, search for and open Services .

• 3. In the Services window, right-click Print Spooler, and then select Stop .

Service window the Print Spooler service selected from the Name list and the Stop selection called out.

• 4. After the service stops, close the Services window.

• 5. In Windows, search for and open C:WindowsSystem32SpoolPRINTERS.

• 6. Delete all files in the PRINTERS folder.

• 7. Shut down your computer.

• 8. Connect the printer power cord to the power outlet, and then turn on the printer.

• 9. Turn on the computer, and then try to print. If the issue persists, continue to the next step.

Please follow the instructions in this Link: https://www.support.hp.com/id-en/topic/diagnostics?category=printing&issue=print-job-stuck to help you resolve this issue

Keep me posted how it goes

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation