Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hi @Jay_G24 - I have the exact same problem in the UK - I bought a new HP Envy 6032 today from Currys. A label on the box and literature state that I get a 5 month free instant trial but I had no option to enrol and redeem during setup.

I have now enrolled the printer but I am getting 3 months free, not 5. Can you help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@tjt1961,

3 months is already been added to your account,  I have credited 2 free months to your account, please log in and check if it shows up.

Let me know!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

View solution in original post

28 REPLIES 28
HP Recommended

Hi @tjt1961,

Could you send me an image of the promotional offer(box or the leaflet that came with the printer)?

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I have sent the information to you as requested - Thanks

HP Recommended

Hi - did you see my previous messages?

HP Recommended

Hi Jay, I have the same issue and keen to subscribe to the 5 month instant ink trial that has been promised with my new HP 6032. Appreciate if you can send me a private notification to respond as well. Oddly I dont see the SendMessage Option when I go to your profile. Thanks. 

HP Recommended

Hi Jay, 

I am experiencing the same problem and can't access the 5 month free trial. could you please help

Thanks,

Elysia

HP Recommended

@tjt1961,

3 months is already been added to your account,  I have credited 2 free months to your account, please log in and check if it shows up.

Let me know!

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

HP Recommended

Hi @Ebroome123, @vishimon,

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Thanks, Jay!

HP Recommended

@tjt1961

You're welcome 🙂

If you need further assistance feel free to reach out to us.

Have a great day ahead!

Happy new year! 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.