Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Nothing helps. I am buying a new printer. Disgusting!

HP Recommended

Your service is useless to me.  I'm on my way to buy a new desktop, laptop, and printer.  None of them will be HP and I will spread the word in my college community!  My time is probably more valuable than yours and you just wasted more than you can afford!  Good-bye HP, hello product reliability.  Your reputation is garbage as far as I am concerned!

A very disappointed long-time customer,

A. Denise Meeker, Clinton, IA

University of Western Illinois

HP Recommended

Amen!

HP Recommended

Thank you for posting this.  It didn't work on my printer, but it was worth a shot.  I finally gave up and ordered a new one. ☹️

HP Recommended

I didn't receive a solution to try!  But thanks!

HP Recommended

Well, still working here and i’ve tested my solution 3times just to be sure.

From my example, it seems obvious that this problem is caused by a conflit between updates/drivers and somehow ppl need to clean memories or find out some previous restore point...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.