09-19-2019 01:25 PM - last edited on 09-19-2019 01:36 PM by Jacky-D
HP 6958- print, fax, scan, copy, web All In One
Model # SNPRC-1501-02
Bought Black ink cartridge 902xl-installed printer will not print
control panel does work
09-22-2019 09:22 AM
@307asterct, Welcome to HP Support Community!
Is there any error message on the printer?
Have you tried using a different blck ink cartridge?
Reset the printer-
- Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed
Update the printer firmware
Download available firmware updates from the HP website
With the printer on and connected to the computer, go to HP Customer Support - Software and Driver Downloads, and then identify your printer. Look for and install any available firmware updates.
For more information, go to Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee