donaldd1976
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: HP Instant Ink Free Trial

Unknown

Hi,

I did NOT install my instant ink cartridges yet but the pages are already counted? I still use the cartridges i got with the printer and  not the instant ink cartridges..

I thought it would start counting pages from the moment the instant ink cartridges are installed. Is that ok? 

2 REPLIES 2
Level 16
Level 16
32,759 26,131 2,387 8,127
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The cartridges included with the printer are "Instant Ink Ready" cartridges.  If you sign up for Instant Ink the cartridges automatically convert to Instant Ink cartridges and any pages printed with them will count toward your usage.  See 5.d.i in the terms here:  https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/terms 

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------V

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"----------V

0 Kudos
Level 7 JillSa
Level 7
191 214 19 53
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@donaldd1976 ,

Please check that you received a 2 month free trial on your account.   You can sign into your account at Instantink.com.  If you look in the Print history section you can look at the first 2 invoices to see if you were charged a monthly fee.  Bob is correct in his post that the ink converts to Instant Ink but you should get at least 2 months free trial.  If you didn't I can help you with that.

Thanks,

JillSa

I am an HP employee.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.

Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
Tags (1)
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation