cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER..
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: How to contact HP??! Phone number?!

HP Recommended

HP appears to be reluctant to provide a contact phone number.

HP Customer Service please contact me via message.

I have a defective printer cartridge.  I used the Virtual Agent and managed to describe the problem and eventually received a screen that told me that HP was sorry I was experiencing problems and to click on the "continue" button so that HP could collect specific shipping information.  I clicked on the "continue" button and it throws me back to a beginning screen to submit the basic information again.

Incidentally, I went initially to the store where I bought the HP printer cartridges and was tole that HP had recalled a number of their cartridges and that I would have to work with them to get a replacement cartridge.  Ouch!!

1 REPLY 1
Level 16
Level 16
33,219 26,598 2,415 8,809
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Please read this post then provide some details.  What printer model? What operating system?  What is any error message you are seeing?

You posted in the Instant Ink section.  Are you enrolled in Instant Ink?  If so 

the document here has information on contacting HP to get replacement Instant Ink cartridges.  Log into the HP Instant Ink site, the phone number (or chat option for some countries) will be listed in the lower right of the opening screen.

Instant ink UK.png

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation