Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

[edit] ... For a month now i have been trying to pay my monthly payment of £7.99, which my hp ink account states i owe, but it won't accept the payment. I have done everything the [.edit.] virtual help has told me to do and its still suspended my account!!!! I have rung my bank up and they have informed me that hp have been trying to take out £13.49 from my account. How is this possible when on my billing cycle i have used 108 pages out of 300 pages. This is getting a joke!!!! I know we are living in a technical world now, but why [.edit.] is it so hard to either speak to someone on the phone or do a live chat.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi, @Lmc82 

I am sorry for the issues you've been facing.

Here is a link to WW support:

Choose your country and language and hit show options:  

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/contact-hp/product/HP-Instant-Ink-series/5264756/model/5401249

Thanks

I am an HP employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.