Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Instant Ink Account needs attention or Update payment method message

[edit] ... For a month now i have been trying to pay my monthly payment of £7.99, which my hp ink account states i owe, but it won't accept the payment. I have done everything the [.edit.] virtual help has told me to do and its still suspended my account!!!! I have rung my bank up and they have informed me that hp have been trying to take out £13.49 from my account. How is this possible when on my billing cycle i have used 108 pages out of 300 pages. This is getting a joke!!!! I know we are living in a technical world now, but why [.edit.] is it so hard to either speak to someone on the phone or do a live chat.

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
527 439 31 1,148
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Re: Instant Ink Account needs attention or Update payment method message

Hi, @Lmc82 

I am sorry for the issues you've been facing.

Here is a link to WW support:

Choose your country and language and hit show options:  

https://support.hp.com/gb-en/contact-hp/product/HP-Instant-Ink-series/5264756/model/5401249

Thanks

I am an HP employee.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation