Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended

Hello! 
Im getting an error message telling me to “reinstall the colour ink cartridge, if problem persists replace ink cartridge”.

Ive removed the cartridge, cleaned it etc and it still doesn’t work.

Weve only ever used genuine official cartridges.

There is a black cartridge on its way to us, which is great but it’s the colour one that isn’t working. I’ve searched all over the website and tried the virtual agent with no answers how to order a replacement colour cartridge?

can anyone help please.... trying to homeschool and need to print lots everyday!

Thanks - I’m in the U.K. if that makes a difference!

Coples79

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Coples79

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Which printer do you have? Also, is your Printer on the HP Instant Ink Program?

Let us know.

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.