Highlighted
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Reset password for InstantInk when no longer have access to email

HP Recommended
Officejet 8610
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I do not remember the password to my instantink account. And I no longer have access to the email associated with the account. I need to reset my password and update other billing information. What is the best way to do that?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,661 28,614 2,360 3,576
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nswashin If you cannot sign in to your account, sign in to hpinstantink.com/signin, click Forgot Password?, and then follow the instructions to receive an email from HP with a link to reset your password, please respond to the private message I've sent out, to help you out:

Click here to know how the private message function works. 

Stand by for updates!

And have a good day.

(P.S: If anyone wants these instructions for their specific printers, please create a public post and tag me, I'll be happy to help).

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When I click Forgot Password, it wants me to enter the email associated with the account to send the forgot password link. Since I no longer have access to that email account. That will not help. Any other suggestions?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,661 28,614 2,360 3,576
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nswashin I looked up the details and it looks like the best way to get the account issues sorted is to get in touch with the Instant Ink support team, I've sent out a PM with the details on how to get to them, and have this sorted, once and for all.

Stay tuned for updates.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation