Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet 4650
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Hello. I was wondering how to enroll back into HP Instant ink after the cancellation. Do I need to ship the old ones first with the recycling envelope that the have provided and just re-enroll? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Hya312, Welcome to HP Support Community!

If you canceled your HP Instant Ink service, but changed your mind, you have until the end of the current billing cycle to stop the cancellation. Check the status of your cancellation, and then click the button to keep the enrollment. If the button to keep the enrollment is not available, you can re-enroll the printer.

1. Sign in to hpinstantink.com/signin.

Your HP Instant Ink account page opens.

2. Evaluate the printer Status.

• If a Cancellation in Progress message displays in the My Account section, click Keep Enrollment, and then follow the on-screen prompts to stop the cancellation.

Clicking Edit

• If a Not Enrolled message displays, or if the account page for the printer does not display, the cancellation has been completed. Follow the steps in Enroll in HP Instant Ink to re-enroll your printer.

Clicking Edit

If you have to re-enroll as mentioned in step 2 you can send the ink cartridges back, and HP will send you the welcome kit after enrollment.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.