Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-08-2023 11:28 AM
All of my rollover pages have disappeared as my new billing cycle started today - I have some 600 (i used some last month) - as a teacher, this is an important feature that I use and need. How do I get back what I have paid/signed up for?
01-11-2023 08:17 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community
I understand you are facing an issue with your Instant Ink Rollover pages. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.
About rollover pages
- Rollover pages allow unused pages in a month to be placed in a rollover account and then applied to pages in excess of your monthly allowance.
- The rollover maximum balance depends on your plan pages.
- If you downgrade your plan, you get a new rollover maximum. You lose any rollover pages in excess of what your new plan allows.
- Paper Add-on service: Rollover pages are tracked separately and may be different from your ink or toner plan.
- To see how many rollover pages you have available:
- Sign into your account:
- Home / Home Office: Sign into your Instant Ink account
- Business: Sign into your Instant Ink for Business account
- Click HP Instant Ink > Overview.
- Look for rollover pages in the Status area.
Please refer to this document: HP Instant Ink - Manage your account
If you need more clarity then I have sent out a private message to assist you with the next course of action.
Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee