07-27-2019 01:18 PM
When I need to print, I am instructed to connect printer to update HP Instant Ink status. I click ok...Web services are not enabled on this printer. It prints but tells me to connect or printing will be disabled soon.
07-30-2019 02:44 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Try these steps -
Step 1 Remove the Web Services -
1. From the printer control panel display, touch (HP ePrint), and then touch Settings.
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
Step 2 Reboot the devices -
1. Turn off the Router, Printer, and the computer/ mobile devices.
2. Wait for 60 seconds.
3. Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
4. Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
5. Turn on the computer/ mobile devices.
Step 3 Enable the Web Services -
1. Make sure the printer is connected to the Internet using either an Ethernet or wireless connection.
2. From the printer control panel, touch (print apps) or (HP ePrint).
4. In the Auto Update screen, touch Yes to allow the printer to automatically check for and install product updates.
5. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the information page to finish the setup.
Once you have the new claim code, login to your Instant Ink account using this link.
>> Click on the bell or the notifications icon.
>> Click on "Add Printer".
Also, have you checked you HP Instant Ink account page? Your Instant Ink account page will have notifications if there are any issues with the account and it will even provide solutions on how to fix the issue. You may log in to your HP Instant Ink account page from here.
If the suggested information can't be found, please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee