Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP DESKJET 2632

Hiya. I'm trying to set up instant ink but I do not have any ink so can't print the page and doesn't look like there's a workaround? Does that mean until I buy ink this is impossible?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

"Hello dear" is hardly a reply! 🙄

HP Recommended

@Shelleyp

Please ignore. This message is from a spammer and I have just banned them from the Community. 

Kind Regards,

Arthur-c

HP Recommended

Hi @Shelleyp

Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the claim code. 

We need to enable the Web-Services to generate a claim code -

1) From the printer control panel, press the Wireless button and the Information button together to print the network configuration page.

2) Find out the IP address or hostname of the printer from the network configuration page.

3) In a supported web browser on your computer or a mobile device, type the IP address or hostname assigned to the printer.

For example, if the IP address is 192.168.0.12, type the following address into a Web browser: http://192.168.0.12.

4) Click the Web Services tab.

5) In the Web Services Settings section, click Setup, click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions to accept the terms of use.

6) If prompted, choose to allow the printer to check for and install printer updates

7) When the printer is connected to the server, the printer will generate a eprint.com email address. The first part of the eprint.com email is the claim code. 

To know more, please refer to step#1 "Printers without a touchscreen or text-based display" from this document.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.