Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-12-2021 12:31 PM
Instant Ink is a Print-by-Page subscription model.
Ink is provided - at no extra charge above the subscription plan - during the time the subscription is active.
Instant Ink cartridges remain the property of HP.
You should read about the service before you subscribe.
Make sure you understand the costs, possible benefits, and your responsibilities and obligations.
This is a contract - Read it, please . This is one of the times being informed is very important.
Read the FAQ sections - ALL of them - at the Instant Ink Support website.
Things that are Instant Ink
TKB article contributed by HP JessikaV
Open and Read HP+ Plans: Ink and Toner
Article includes an explanation of the service.
Need more ink? How to Order >> See Section: Timelines for cartridges delivery
Not your home site? Click the Flag to change to your region.
Phone contact, where available, will be posted on the main website (front page). For example, look for the contact number in the blue ribbon just beneath the introduction section / image.
Of Interest… Be Informed! Understand your Options and Responsibilities!
- Section Check to see if your HP printer works with Instant Ink
- FAQ section > READ How does HP Instant Ink work? – Be sure to read all the FAQ sections.
- The all-important Contract > Link is located below the FAQ section > READ Terms of Service Contract
- It is NOT necessary that you be enrolled to read the contract
- Contract: Open the main website > Change region / flag > scroll down just past the FAQ
- Cancellation >> READ the Terms of Service Contract.
- The Terms of Service contract also provides contact information, usually in the very first section.
Thank you for participating in the HP Community.
The Community is a separate wing of the HP website - We are not a business group of HP..
Our Community is comprised of volunteers - people who own and use HP devices.
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Question Resolved / Answered, Click "Accept as Solution" .