Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Hp 8718

Bonjour,

Jusqu’à présent les prelevements sur mon compte bancaire était libellé : HP Instant Ink.

toutefois, ce mois ci c est CUSTODIAN WORLDPAY qui effectue le prélèvement.

je n’ai reçu aucun mail d information et ne retrouve aucune information sur les actualités sur le site.

est ce la même chose pour vous ? Est ce normal ?

merci de votre retour,

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi there! Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community! 🙂

We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community. This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

BiancaS.

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Hello, Your answer is a little light. You would just have to translate it via Google translate. There she is: Until now, the debits from my bank account were labeled: HP Instant Ink. however, this month it is CUSTODIAN WORLDPAY which is taking the sample. I have not received any information email and cannot find any news information on the site. is it the same for you? Is this normal? I make the same observation and no information has reached us. thank you for your comeback,

HP Recommended

Same question for me !

Thank you...

HP Recommended

Je trouve cavalier de ne pas être prévenue par HP je me suis questionné sur le changement d'intitulé sur mon compte sachant qu'il ne nous tiennent pas au courant!!!

HP Recommended

Hello,

If you work for HP, then can you answer the question ?

HP Recommended

J'ai le même  pb et j'ai interrogé ma banque qui m'a dit que c'était HP mais pour un paiement de mars 2019 que j'ai évidemment déjà payé .

De plus, il y a eu une augmentation de tarif en novembre 2020 , de deux euros, soit 20%. Ils pourraient au moins envoyer un mail par courtoisie pour prévenir leurs clients.

HP Recommended

J’ai eu la même surprise que vous!

ils pourraient nous prévenir!  Merci de leur avoir posé la question!

Bien à vous.

HP Recommended

Hello, can we get a confirmation that HP debits are now processed by  WORLDPAY ?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Hello
Sorry @BiancaS  is an Hp moderator, this answer is an automatic answer, when we write in another language, it is like that for everyone ..
She just does her job, takes care of the forum, not questions of this type
I know it's boring, but you have to write in English, that's how it is!
For your problem, indeed, it's confusing, I don't know if I can find an answer to this question!
But I strongly advise you to contact the service directly, in order to clarify this   ( France ) 

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/fr/fr/terms

If necessary, You can contact the customer support center at the following coordinates: HP Customer Service on 01 85 14 82 27 (Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., except holidays). You can also visit www.hp.com/go/instantinksupport for support.

En cas de besoin, Vous pouvez contacter le centre de support client aux coordonnées suivantes : Service Client HP au 01 85 14 82 27 (du lundi au vendredi de 8 h 30 à 18 h 00, sauf les jours fériés). Vous pouvez aussi visiter le site www.hp.com/go/instantinksupport pour obtenir une assistance.

it certainly corresponds to this

https://prelevement-sepa.net/worldpay/

https://probleme-paiement.fr/cb-worldpay/

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.