Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Tango X
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When printing free mobile photos through the app to my printer will i be charged for ink once i run out or will HP send me more ink to allow me to keep printing out free mobile photos with the app. Or is their a limit to the free mobile photos like once i run out of ink it will charge me or can i just keep on printing free photos?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi,

HP Instant Ink does not charge for ink, it charges for print numbers.

As part of the Free Photo Promotion, pages printed from a mobile device to a photo paper up to 5 x 7 inches don't count in your HP Instant Ink account.

Spoiler
Exclusive for the HP Tango printer, those who enroll in HP Instant Ink will not be charged for photos printed on photo paper size 5 x 7” or smaller from their smartphones and tablets. Tango will know when you print photos from a mobile device. When printing to 5 x 7” or smaller photos, the prints are not counted against your monthly page allotments (the number of pages in your enrolled plan). You must print from an Android™ or iOS® device to take advantage of this offer (Notebooks and Windows phones are not included) and must have an active HP Instant Ink account with a paid plan. You can monitor your free mobile photo prints from a special page meter on your account page. Limitations may apply. Once enrolled, go to your dashboard to learn more.

https://instantink.hpconnected.com/us/en/l/tango?jumpid=cp_r11400_us%2Fen%2Fipg%2Fhp_tango_smart_pri...

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.