Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
Ink
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I got an email saying that I might have bad ink and new ink was being shipped and to replace it right away, but I have doubles that have been shipped and I'm not sure which ink is potentially bad. How to identify the bad ones? What do I do with the 'bad' ones?

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Is there a way to get instantink support.  I cannot create support tickets apparently... no contact number or helpdesk...

HP Recommended

Hi @Bags1000,

Please send us a private message with your Instant Ink account details or you may also respond to the private message I've sent out and I'll help you out, accordingly. Check next to your profile name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it. 

Let me know. 

And, Welcome to the HP Support Community

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I have tried to respond the private message with the HP Support Agent but got this error: You have reached the limit for number of private messages that you can send for now. Please try again later.

HP Recommended

Try sending a message in a couple of hours.

The community has limitations on private messages that could be sent.

HP Recommended

Is there a support portal or method of contacting anyone other than the community for InstantInk service support when the printer/product you have is no longer under support.

I don't need support for my printer, I need it for my ink service.  Everytime I try to contact someone other than here - it only provides me with a virtual agent that cannot help.  Am I in the only place that can help for this?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.