Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
12-07-2022 02:02 AM
Welcome to HP Support Community. This is a great place to post questions and find answers.
Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.
I see that you are facing issue with enrolling your printer to HP instant ink.
Please follow the steps listed below to enroll the printer to instant ink:
1. Sign-in to your HP Instant Ink account: https://instantink.hpconnected.com/subscriptions and click on the sign-in option.
2. In the Status area of your HP Instant Ink account page, click Enroll
3. Choose one of the available plans other than the 15-page plan.
4. Click Add Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your printer to HP Instant Ink.
5. If the printer appears but is listed as offline, make sure it is connected and online, and then click Try again.
6. On the Shipping page, enter the address which you would like HP to ship your Instant Ink cartridges to, then click Save & Continue.
7. On the Billing Information page, enter a prepaid key or your payment card information, and then click Continue.
8. On the Submit Order page, review your information, type a Special Offers key if you have one, check the box to agree to the Terms of Service, and then click Enroll.
You may also refer to this HP document
Let me know if this helps.
Take care and have a good day.
Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
12-07-2022 03:52 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community! I’m here to help.
To assist you better, are you trying to enroll the printer in Instant Ink?
Let us try these steps:
Restart the wireless router, the printer, and the PC
Make sure the printer is connected to the internet.
Restart web services
If the issue persists, perform the steps mentioned in this document - Cannot Connect to Web Services
For assistance, refer to - Enrolling in HP Instant Ink
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
12-09-2022 04:06 AM
Hope I was able to fix the issue. If you need further assistance, feel free to reach out to us.
Give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers and did reply to you!
I am an HP Employee