cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
nik910
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Two printers with Instant Ink, I need to swap them

HP Recommended
macOS 10.15 Catalina

I purchased  an HP printer that I thought would do all I need it to and put it on my already existing HP Instant Ink account as a replacement printer for my HP printer that bit the dust.  After I enrolled the new printer with Instant Ink, I realized it would almost do everything I need it to, but not quite.  So, I bought a second printer (can't return the first one due to the pandemic) that will do all I wanted it to.  I thought that when I added the second printer to my Instant Ink account it would share the paper and copy allotment with the first printer.  Instead, it's starting from scratch.  I need to switch and make the second printer with the new Instant Ink account my main printer that is connected to my original Instant Ink with all the roll over copies available and the first printer popped into the second printer's spot since I will be using it waaaaaay less, and might possibly sell it.  I tried the virtual agent and unfortunately that was a joke - no help at all.... any advice?

1 REPLY 1
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,559 1,554
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nik910, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To assist you better, We would need some information related to your Instant Ink Subscription. This information cannot be shared on a public post.

I have sent you a private message, reply to the message with your details.

In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation