Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Common problems for INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about Instant Ink. Check out this link: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER. .
HP Recommended
HP Smart App
iOS

I am unable to login to HP Smart app. I am hitting a "something went wrong screen" that displays the following error code - 

Error Code: UA_400_EB000U0100

I have tried all the basic troubleshooting - device restart, re-installation, installing on other devices, etc.

Is anyone aware of what that error code means? Or, how can I resolve this issue?

It seems like a problem with my specific record.

61 REPLIES 61
HP Recommended

I had tried reaching HP support on their Chat channel. I was asked to call in. I was hoping not to waste my time waiting for an agent on a call.

HP Recommended

Same here.  Will be watching for a resolution.  Couldn't even get signed in at hpsmart.com.  Constantly having issues with the smart tasks on the printer "cannot reach server" when trying to scan to a smart task connected to my one drive.  Can't even log in to fix it, which i'm getting tired of having to do regularly.  Would be nice if the printer checked once a day and alerted that the connection was broken before i find out when i'm trying to get work done.

HP Recommended

@RainKing75, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Apologies for the inconvenience. Yes, there is an issue with the HP Smart servers. Our engineers are working on it. Until it is fixed, kindly use the full-featured driver from the HP Support site to print or scan from your Win computers, on an iOS/macOS device, you may use AirPrint.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Unacceptable response ion this day and age given that I am using a very basic Windows 10 system. I should be able to count on the Smart App to work 100% of the time. As it stands, I can't login to Smart App and I can't scan a document because it also tries to login to the app before allowing me to scan a document. I will return the printer. 

HP Recommended

@Frustrated139

If you are still facing login issues on the HP Smart app, kindly try reinstalling it with the updated version available on Microsoft Store.

Let me know how it goes.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Is it fix yet? Even my printer says. Cannot connect to website. 

HP Recommended

Done that like 10 times already. No working at all...

HP Recommended

@rjm6

If the issue persists, please reach out to the HP Technical Support team in your region for further assistance. 

You may create a case on the website to obtain a case number if required. Kindly watch this video to know how.

Keep me posted for any other assistance.

KUMAR0307
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

This issue is still going on....

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.